- Make sure to follow through with the information given to you at the meeting with your counselor. Be sure to stay on track.
- Maintain good grades, good behavior, and come to school, attendance/seat time count.
- If you have any questions/concerns regarding your eligibility for graduation, contact your school counselor. Do not wait until the last minute.
If you are an athlete and you plan on getting a scholarship to play a sport in college, make sure to see your coach and see if you have completed all necessary requirements.
You are responsible for sending your transcripts to your school(s) of choice when you apply to them. You need to fill out a transcript request form in the guidance office and the guidance secretary will fulfill your request.
Community Service Hours
Read the requirements for community service hours by clicking the button below. You’ll also be able to access the form necessary to document your hours. Make sure to turn in your service hours form to Mrs. Lutter in the front office.
Questions? Contact the Student Success Coach & College/Career Coordinator:
If you want to be in the senior video you will need to provide:
- 1-baby picture
- 1-elementary aged picture
- 1-middle school picture
- 1-high school picture
(The video is separated into 4 parts. Your individual picture can be in each section only once.)
Requirements: Pictures are due the Friday before Spring break
- On the back of each picture, please add your name, age/grade (in the picture), and the names of all the seniors in the picture (please indicate which person is which).
- Pictures only, no discs, no flash drives (if that’s a problem, please see Mrs. Anspaugh)
- Bring these in an envelope with your name and the number of included pictures on the envelope. You’ll get them back by the end of the year.
You can bring in as many “buddy” pictures as you’d like (such as elementary school class pictures, little league team pictures, 13th birthday party pictures, or any picture that has more than 1 “senior” in it.)